These are the factors according to me for considering how good a movie is :
- I come out of the theater , and have no words to describe it. Speechless. I dont know what to reply when people ask me " how was the movie ? " . I dont know what to say after coming out of the theater. Everything in the movie is so perfect, that you would just want to savour the moment. Something like eating a very well made Dessert/Dish, which everyone just savours and avoids talking for the time they enjoy it and after that.
- I would want to watch it again in theater. Considering the busy lives we have, its difficult to catch a movie one more time.
- I start recommending it to people.
- I want to own a DVD of that movie ( specifically a collectors edition ) .
- I get totally immersed into everything about the movie ( IMDB , Soundtracks, Wallpapers ) . It means I have become a fan of the movie and contribute to the hype building around the movie :)